1. The terms of delivery and payment set forth below shall be an integral part of all offers and contracts with Seller concerning the delivery of goods, even those especially manufactured, for all current or future business relations.
2. Contracts with Seller shall be concluded only under these terms and conditions. Purchasing terms and any other contrary business terms of Purchaser are excluded, also in form of a confirmation to deviating contractual terms. These confirmations and conditions are herewith expressly rejected.
3. Supplier reserves, without any restrictions, all rights of exploitation under his ownership rights and copyrights to cost estimates, drawings and any other documentation. The documents in question may be made accessible to any third party only after having obtained Supplier's consent and are to be returned immediately to Supplier at his request if the order is not placed with Supplier.
4. Partial deliveries shall be admissible and are invoiced accordingly.
5. Purchaser shall have the non-exclusive right to use standard software and firmware with the agreed features without any changes on the agreed devices. Purchaser shall be entitled to make a backup copy of the standard software without an explicit agreement being required.